Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cooking With Corn Oil Why Is The Price Of Cooking Oil (corn, Vegetable, Canola) Going Up?

Why is the price of cooking oil (corn, vegetable, canola) going up? - cooking with corn oil

Has anyone noticed that the price of cooking oil and wondered why, especially if gas prices have dropped? I bought a little corn oil, and we first looked at Walgreens, trying to avoid (to the amount of Walmart) and a small bottle was $ 4.50 for vegetable Crisco. Sweetbay I decided to go. I had a coupon for Crisco or Mazola and USD 4.50 per large bottle. I bought the store brand for $ 3.70. As a rule, pay about $ 2 My husband went to Wal-Mart yesterday and said it was about the same Sweetbay.

I'm down with the prices, but I thought it was a strange time to raise them when the prices down a bit. I tried Google, but found nothing. He wanted to know whether the care of someone else.

4 comments:

Mammoth said...

There are 3 possibilities:

1. Inflation in the region has increased and prices are rising for many other products.

2. There was a significant problem and is therefore the prices have gone up because the deal still needs a lot of income, with a lower degree.

3. You know what ethanol is produced? This is a discussion around the world. Ethanol is very easy to produce, unlike other greenhouse Eco friendly. But since it increased from cultures in the world prices for food. Maize is a culture commonly used to produce ethanol.

msjantas... said...

Last week, our local grocery store had blocked Green Giant vegetables for sale. I have had just 6 coupons and we have here twice. Your coupon was 50 cents and was doubled up to $ 1.00. The cost of vegetables was 79 cents. Ended up with 6 bags for free, and I have to pay a few cents. I always have room for business or sales and purchase slips. Save tons and can not complain about the price.

kelly said...

geezz 4.50! lucky!

I pay 6.99 for Mazola
Regulars are 5.99



=]]=]]

dreamtak... said...

because people are greedy as gas rose above $ 4 for any reason, and food, which I too remain for a while to find out about summer. I blame Bush ...... for everything that happened today with that country

Post a Comment