Monday, January 11, 2010

Running Back Football Camps Which State Should I Not Go To College If I Want To Play College Football?

Which state should I not go to college if I want to play college football? - running back football camps

Well, I'm from Asia, and in fact is a fact that there is racism in football hard for my art, I would like college football game very badly, I'm 16, 5 "11, 192 pounds and ran 4.8 m 40 dash in football.

Also, my school can not afford a soccer field and I live in the south. In college, I want to leave the south-east.

Is it easy to Asian countries when it comes to football?

3 comments:

FANatic said...

University of Hawaii (I have a friend - South Korea - which has played there)
Almost all countries in the Pacific along the west coast.

Kate Gosselin said...

Sean --
Where is a juco football program in Arizona?
_________________
Ryno --
Scottsdale Community College, artichokes, and Mesa Community College Thunderbirds are community colleges, part of the Community College District, Maricopa Co.. The competition in the NJCAA. In other states that have large universities satellite campus years in competition with the NJCAA. Neither they nor a Maricopa Community College Co. meets the definition of a junior college though.

Why do you have any questions that I right? That would leave if it is not true. Although, I have an impostor, fake Kate.

ryno said...

Kate Gosselin "First, he doubted its reality, Kate. And secondly, Mesa Community College and Scottsdale Community College have football programs

Post a Comment